Monday, April 21, 2003

"...and the books in sanscrit are...over there? with the english translation, of course" ...and the only thing that would have made that statement funnier when we heard it yesterday afternoon at the borders on north prospect would be if he asked for a translation in yet another language...like, say, flemmish.

so my blog is now a day over two years old...it's a day over two years since i was sitting at my kitchen table with my (then) new laptop, with the door shut to my workroom, claire's boxes blocking the way, copies of my resume and notes from my phone interviews with microsoft spread all over, and the balcony smoker who i haven't heard from since last year in an email that i never did reply to probably almost has his m.d. degree unless they finally kicked him out but i doubt there's a god so beware and be warned should you find yourself ill in peoria anytime soon. and it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter.

No comments: