Saturday, January 14, 2012

so i'm moving. i'm leaving champaign after all these years. and i'm finding myself saying "oh this is the last time i'll do XYZ in champaign." of course my car had to totally break down yesterday...and i won't get an estimate on what the damage is until monday. sigh. the movers come tuesday and wednesday. and i'm wondering if i can just leave the damn couch that no one will take as a "gift" to my landlord. it's not like i'm going to get any of my security deposit back, right? maybe tomorrow i'll finally take some pictures of this place. i'm thinking a collage of pictures of all the for rent, for sale, and out of business signs that have flown up all over town is the only kind of photography that could really capture this place. at least for me. yeah...i, too, am going out of business in champaign, il...on to nyc....

No comments: